Gratitude is the expression of thankfulness for all that one receives.
It's that time of the year again. Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the holiday season and with it a time of gratitude and expressing thanks. Each year we come together with family and friends to show our thanks and share a delicious meal. Often enough, we forget to be thankful for our health and the health of our families and friends.
This year at O2 Living and Living Health and Wellness we're focusing our gratitude towards our health. We're giving thanks to our bodies with some healthy treats. If you'd like to join us, here are some small tips to show your body you are thankful for all that it does:
- Start your day with a glass of warm lemon water - alkalize the body!
- Try your best to rid caffeine from your daily routine (or lower your daily intake!) - switch out your coffee with an herbal tea.
- Relax! The holidays can be stressful, but try to find some time to focus on yourself and practice self-care.
- Go raw or go home - not really, but try your best to incorporate raw/enzymatically live foods into your diet.
- Eat and buy organic & local whenever possible - this is not only beneficial for your body, but also a way to show thanks to your community!
- Act mindfully - mindfulness helps you to be present at any given moment and can increase happiness and gratitude.
If you're looking for an easy way to show thanks to your body, but are strapped for time this holiday season, try an organic, cold-pressed Living Juice. Living Juices are packed with fresh, organic fruits and vegetables - perfect for showing your body that you're thankful for all it does!
Another way to show your body appreciation this Thanksgiving is with the gift of relaxation. The high-quality hemp extract found in our Living Health and Wellness muscle mist and in our hemp extract oils can help you relax this holiday season and provide relief to sore muscles. Be sure to take some you time this holiday season, give thanks to your body and relax with some Living Health and Wellness!